Saturday, March 24, 2007

presentin - your DJ's for today - the Indian cricket team

(Karthik Narayan)

After reading Rahul Dravid's press conference (of course I mean that sob story on losing the match v Sri Lanka!!), I told myself... what if there was a song for the Indian team right now...

Then I remembered the classic - Blue - One love. Picture this.. the men in blue singing "blue" to put away the blues... perfect huh?

ok here goes a part of this song.. Of course I have made some adjustments in the lyrics to fit the occasion.

"It's kinda funny
How life can change
Can flip 180 in a matta of days

Sometimes life works in
Mysterious ways
One day you wake up
Gone without a trace

I refuse to give up
I refuse to give in
Adverts are my everything
I don't wanna give up
I don't wanna give in
So everybody sing

One kick for the mothers pride
One kick for the times we tried
One kick gotta stay alive... I will survive

One kick for the city streets
One kick for the ads we did
Oh I do believe
One kick is all we need"

Psst, Rahul, share this song with Inzy will you?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home